PLAN NOW. RETIRE WELL.
David S. Corman & Matthew E. Corman
THE BEST TIME TO PLAN FOR RETIREMENT
is years in advance. The next-best time is now.
The father-son team of David Corman and Matthew Corman help you navigate the stumbling blocks that often dot retirement’s pathway in “Plan Now. Retire Well.” In the book, the Cormans address a number of key retirement issues, including:
- When is the best time to take Social Security?
- How can you potentially reduce your tax load?
- How can you build your own paycheck in retirement?
- What can you do to prepare for long-term care expenses?
- How can you mitigate risk?
About the Authors
David and Matthew Corman are passionate about providing their Generations Advisory Group clients a true, one-stop approach to their retirement planning needs. This father-son team uses a variety of tools to accomplish that objective, including Social Security optimization, income planning and investment strategies. David founded Generations Advisory Group in 2011 and has served more than 5,000 families since 1985.