The Generations RetireWell Process™
The Generations RetireWell Process™ sets us apart from any other financial planning firm. Our proprietary 4-step process is designed to maximize your retirement success.
STEP 1 – INITIAL CONSULTATION
First, we’ll take a close look at your current financial picture along with your retirement goals. This will allow us to make full and complete recommendations in the “RetireWell Action Plan™ ” which we’ll go over in the second meeting.
STEP 2 – PREPARE RETIREWELL ACTION PLAN
We prepare your RetireWell Action Plan using our proprietary model designed to maximize your retirement success.
Here’s how Generations Makes Recommendations:
- Optimal Social Security Claiming Strategy. We’ll determine the optimal Social Security claiming strategy for your income needs.
- Income Gap. Your Income Gap is the difference between your expenses and your guaranteed sources of retirement income (e.g. Social Security & Pensions). To address your income gap, we only use GUARANTEED income sources.
- Investment Strategies. For dollars not allocated to guaranteed income, we provide diversified investment solutions to grow your money and keep up with inflation.
- Legal Documents (If Needed). Through our in-house legal affiliate, your legal documents (Wills, Trusts, etc) are seamlessly co-ordinated with your financial plan.
STEP 3 – REVIEW & IMPLEMENT
We review and implement your RetireWell Action Plan. You’ll gain a genuine understanding of how to reliably meet your retirement goals.
Every Plan Includes:
- Social Security Claiming Strategy. A detailed analysis of your Social Security options and which claiming strategy makes the most sense for you.
- Written Retirement Income Strategy. Using only GUARANTEED sources, it must:
- Provide enough income for your lifestyle
- Make sure you won’t run out of money
- Maintain flexibility for special purchases, emergencies, gifts, etc.
- Tax Efficient Withdrawal Strategy. Your strategy will show how to minimize taxes on retirement income.
STEP 4 – MONITOR & ADJUST
We continuously monitor your plan and investments and help make adjustments if your needs change.
David S. Corman, President
Matthew Corman, Investment Advisor Representative
Matthew Corman is an Investment Advisor Representative, and he assists clients with implementing and monitoring their investment portfolios. He holds the Series 7 and 66 investment licenses. Matthew is an avid golfer and Boston sports fan.
Generations Provides Guidance In These Areas
Social Security Optimization and Income Planning
Generations will help you gain a genuine understanding of your Social Security options. As a result, you will be able to integrate those benefits into a reliable & guaranteed lifetime of income. For many people, Social Security will simply not be enough. Therefore, we will develop and implement your tailored retirement income plan that takes into consideration all available sources of income.
Generations will help navigate you through the wide array of investment options. We understand that without proper guidance, constructing the appropriate portfolio can be daunting and confusing. We will always be mindful of the many factors that go into the decision-making process such as tax implications, asset diversification, and market volatility.
We monitor and regularly review our clients’ portfolios and will work with you to make adjustments if necessary.
Long-Term Care Planning
At $15-18,000+ per month, long-term care expenses can be one of the biggest hidden threats to your retirement plan. A pre-emptive plan can
help reduce this exposure.
Estate Planning/Legal Documents*
Through our affiliate law office, you can implement and review all necessary legal documents such as wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and healthcare
proxies. Properly constructed, your legal documents will minimize taxes,
expenses, and delays.
Document Checklist & Family Organizer Worksheet
Are you facing an income gap in retirement?
5 Big threats to your retirement
Blue Cross Partnership
Generations Advisory Group has been chosen as a Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts partner in offering our complete array of retirement planning services to their membership. In fact, Generations is the only firm in Massachusetts chosen by Blue Cross to offer these services. We are very proud of the fact they have placed their trust in us to help their members and employees.
Blue Cross members are encouraged to take advantage of our offerings including all aspects of the Generations RetireWell Process including estate and legacy planning services offered through our legal affiliate. Whether or not you are a Blue Cross member, we invite you to come in and see how we can help you Retire Well.